Beautifully restored home built in 1900 on Market Street. Stately features that sing the praises of yesteryear while also providing the comforts of today.
To attract the highest quality guests, we require a signed renter's agreement & security deposit by the guest.
Operated by Southern Illinois Vacation Rentals
Beautifully restored home built in 1900 on Market Street.
- Single Story (steps to entrance required)
- Living Room with smart TV
- Large Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal Dining Area seats 6
- Patio in private fenced-in backyard
- Master Suite featuring queen bed
- Second Bedroom with 2 twin beds (move together to make additional king bed)
- Within walking distance of Marion Cultural and Civic Center, The Vault Café, and many other restaurants and hotspots
- Located minutes from great restaurants, shopping, event centers, wedding venues.
- Within 30 minutes to wineries of the Shawnee Hills Wine Trial
- Centrally located for hiking the Shawnee National Forest, Ferne Clyffe State Park, Giant City State Park and many more
- Each guest receives a personalized online Welcome Guide immediately upon booking- so you can plan your trip with all of our personal recommendations of places to go and things to do.
- Professionally managed by Southern Illinois Vacation Rentals LLC | SIVR.rentals