Lakeview Landing Hot Tub | 4 Kayaks | Great Swimming | Sleeps 10
Size –5 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 1-10
Beautiful 2100 sq. ft. log house on shores of Lake of Egypt
- 1 Queen Bed + ensuite bathroom on main level
- 1 King Bed in 2nd bedroom in upper level + daybed
- 1 Queen Bed in 3rd bedroom in upper level
- 1 Queen Bed in 4rth bedroom in lower level
- 1 Twin over full size bunk bed in 5th bedroom in lower level
The Layout- Main Level:
- Living Room with propane fireplace
- Kitchen & Dining Area
- Office working space with USB ports
- Walkout Deck with large propane grill and dining table + chairs for 4
- Master Suite featuring queen bed & ensuite full bathroom
The Layout- Upper Level:
- Bedroom with king bed + daybed
- Bedroom with queen bed with sitting area overlooking the lake
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
The Layout- Lower Level:
- Second living room with TV, DVD player, and electric fireplace
- Wooden game table with chess, checkers and more in addition to board & card games
- Kitchenette with microwave, full size refrigerator and dry bar
- Bedroom with queen bed and ensuite full bathroom
- Bedroom with 1 twin over full size bunk bed
- Patio walkout to the hot tub and dining table for 4
- Laundry closet with full size washer and dryer
- Private dock with second uncovered boat slip for your own boat or boat rental
- 7-person hot tub with 65 jets and LED changing lights
- 1500 sq ft. of decking areas with multiple landings
- Fire pit for luxury relaxation close to the patio
- Clean deep water for swimming off dock
- 4 kayaks for use
- Great base for water skiing and lake lounging- located on the main channel
- It's a gentle slope of 110 steps down from the house to the dock. There are three landings with seating where you can stop, take your time and enjoy the view along the way.
- Just 15 min drive from town of Marion
- Close to hiking in the Shawnee National Forest, Ferne Clyffe State Park, Giant City State Park
- Within 30 minutes of five wineries on the Shawnee Wine Trail
- Close to biking trails at Tunnel Hill Bike Trail, and mountain biking at the new Touch of Nature bike trail
- Each guest receives a personalized online Welcome Guide immediately upon booking- so you can plan your trip with all of our personal recommendations of places to go and things to do.
"KNOW BEFORE YOU GO"
Outdoor security cameras on front and rear entrances.
Rental agreement and $500 security deposit is required (just like a hotel).
No additional guests beyond the rental agreement.
No pets allowed.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.This property uses dynamic pricing to offer the most competitive prices. Subject change daily. We require a signed renter's agreement by the guest with acknowledge of all house rules.
Creal Springs, Illinois
Lakeview Landing gets its name from the 1500 sq ft. of outdoor living space it offers through 4 unique "landings" to enjoy the lakeview and outdoor fun. This is in addition to the deck and patio off the home.
"Happy Hour Landing"- Kick back and relax after a long day on the lake on this deck with a wonderful view of the lake, complete with bar and seating.
"Dining Landing"- a great spot to break for lunch just a few steps up from the dock with built in bench seating and a table big enough for your whole group.
"Sunset Landing"- A conversation soft seating awaits as you enjoy the sunset or just take a break and relax from water fun.
"Swim Landing"- Large dock area to swim from or relax in the sun with a new ladder and 6 ft. x 15 ft. Floating Oasis swim pad.
Dock has an extra boat slip and additional room to park jet skis. Also has steps that walk into the water.
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure
- Registration Number